Weekend Vibes

01:50

Hello lovelies,

I haven't done this kind of outfit post in a while, so I thought I would do one this week! In the UK, it is now Spring, the weather isn't much better but it is a bit brighter and I went shopping this past week to try introduce new bits into my wardrobe as I had got into a bit of a rut. I was just reaching for my black clothes with a long coat and even though my outfits were all different, they seemed to morph into one! So here are some of my new purchases...
DUNGAREES // ZARA
I have had my eye on dungarees for a while as some people (looking at you Olivia Palermo) can make them look so effortless! However, I was a bit worried about wearing them because I'm petite and I thought they would be way too big for my frame, but I tried them on, and I actually love them. These ones were inspired by Zoella as I saw her wearing them in some of her videos. They are not fitted, they definitely have the 'mom jean' look. But if you are petite and are looking for more fitted dungarees, Zara kids have some patchwork dungarees which are SO nice for kids clothes, I may have to make a second purchase (shh).

TOP // RIVER ISLAND
This is a basic top that I always need in my wardrobe, I must have about 10 black and white tops...all slightly different (maybe). But I think these are so easy to pair with different things and it looks so cute with dungarees!

SHOES // ZARA
I fell in love with these shoes as soon as I saw them! As you can see from most of my previous outfit posts, I stick to ankle boots. I love them, I feel they complement my legs and you can wear them with anything from jeans to dresses. However, I have seen more and more people wearing platform trainers, and as much as I love them, they are so out of my comfort zone, but I will get there some day! So instead of jumping straight into trainers, I found these platform espadrilles and these look so nice with the dungarees

BACKPACK // MICHAEL KORS
I think you can see a trend forming with the different pieces from this outfit, this is my first backpack! Its so minimal and cute and goes so well with this outfit. But it also goes well with most of my other key pieces, such as a leather jacket and long camel coat. I always carry so much around with me and this is the perfect bag for that. I also just clip on some cute pom poms to add a bit of colour!

Hope you liked this type of post, let me know your opinions in the comments! Have a good weekend xo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images