House of Slate

05:19

Hey lovelies, another outfit post from me today! I kindly received this beautiful handmade top from Nathan Slate over at House of Slate. It's black and white so if you know me, it's already a winner in my book...
I had a morning of wandering around Manchester in really cold weather with one of my closest friends to discover new interesting places and I brought my unicorn top along for the fun.


As it is probably clear from the pictures, I enjoyed spinning around with the long tassels far too much.






I wore this top as a dress and paired it with a leather jacket and heavy boots. On a normal sized person (I'm 155cm incase you're wondering) you probably wouldn't be able to pass it off as a dress but it would look great as a top paired with some coated black jeans. The long parts at the side would add an interesting layer to any outfit.

All the House of Slate clothing is handmade by Nathan Slate, a designer based in Brighton (A place I NEED to visit). And as if the top isn't amazing enough, all the clothing materials are ethically sourced.

The clothing line is available here on ASOS and here on ETSY along with homeware which is equally as interesting!

As you probably know already, I wouldn't support and promote a brand that I didn't truly like. Nathan fights for a a future where gender has no boundaries and dress has no code and I think this is so fitting to this clothing line. If you want to see what Nathan gets up to here is his Instagram and Twitter

I hope you enjoyed this post, let me know your opinions in the comments below. Alternatively tweet me at @sheworewhatxo or find me on instagram at sheworewhatxo

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images