OOTD: Day Drinks

00:51

Hello everyone and happy Friday!
So after just finishing my second year at university, for the past week my life has consisted of relaxing due to no studying and going out lots with friends from university. Since I returned from Australia I have been crazy busy catching up with everyone so here is a typical outfit I would wear for day drinks (providing the weather stays nice).


Dress - River Island
Bag - New look
Hat - ASOS
Glasses - Ray ban with blue lens
Shoes - ASOS

I decided to step out of my comfort zone a bit and instead of buying a black dress I got one with a hint of colour! When the outfit is all put together I think it looks quite effortless. I love the dress as it can be dressed up or down. You can also throw on a trusty leather jacket if it is not so warm!

Hope you liked this outfit, let me know your opinions in the comments below xo

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Love the sandals :) Bisous from France, Sand.

    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit, it is perfect for going out for drinks and the hat is so cool :)

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love the hat too xo

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous outfit! I love anything that is ribbed so love that maxi dress :) X

    THEFASHION-JUNKIE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sunnies :D

    www.maireem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the drawstring bag and the khaki dress is lovely! xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, the bag is my favourite atm xo

      Delete
  6. I like the outfit, it is really stylish, and those round glasses are just amazing!

    http://www.notesofglam95.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the outfit! And that dress is fabulous <3
    xx Ama

    PHUCKITFASHION

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images